- Please watch the initial setup video and load your labels in.
- If you haven't already done so, please run the automatic label identification so Rollo can learn the properties of your label. You can do so by pressing and holding the top circular button until Rollo beeps one-time.
If you have blank labels sticking out in front of Rollo, you can open Rollo, take all labels out, close Rollo, and feed the labels in manually from the back. This way Rollo will use your very first label.
- Create your label size as a custom label in your Windows / Mac. See this link for how-to.
Amazon provides two ways to print your ASIN labels
Method 1: Amazon Scan & Label
In your Amazon Seller Central account, please click on Inventory > Manage FBA Shipments
At the top of the page, click on Scan & Label
Click on Printer Settings, enter your label dimensions, and click on Save
Tip: If your label size is smaller than minimums required by Amazon, just scale both Width and Height together. For example if your label is 20mm x 20mm, you can enter 40mm x 40mm
Enter your UPC / Merchant SKU and press enter
On the right hand side, you will see Print Label and Download label. Choose one and print the file to Rollo. Please ensure paper size is correctly selected and that the preview looks correct.
Method 2: My FBA Label
Due to popular demand, Rollo team has put together a free service that can crop A4 size PDF sheets into individual labels, please visit: http://www.MyFBALabel.com
For this method, please choose 24-up labels 70.0 mm x 37.0 mm on A4.
Method 3: Adobe PDF
- If you do not yet have Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed, please download and install it from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- During FBA shipment process, choose the label size that correspondence closest to your label. We are not concerned about the number of labels but rather the size (i.e. 63.5mm x 38.1mm or 1" x 2-5/8"). Then click on "Print Labels for this Page"
Open the downloaded file in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
Go to Edit -> Take a Snapshot
Click and drag over one of your labels.
Click File -> Print. Ensure preview looks good and click Print.
Note: Even though you may have a lot of labels on your PDF file, the FBA labels are exactly the same for each product. You can print as many copies as you wish.